Smart Zip Lifestyle Creators Wanted!
Project Coordinator & Sales Executive
· Manages more than one work sites and the projects within each site.
· Oversees and manage assigned works/projects schedules
· Manage the site teams to ensure all works executed on sites are
according to specification, quality of works and safety precautions are
complied as per approved safety plan
· Plan materials/resources delivery to meet the worksites requirements
· Manage/review change request, prepare quotes/implement changes, with
support from project team as required
· Perform visit sites to survey to ensure the quality of
installations/workmanship is according to clients’ specification
· Review the project progress and present to the Management and clients
on the opportunities and risks ahead
· Liaise with clients, consultants, subcontractors and vendors
· Review and monitor monthly progress claim, interim payment and budgets
· Conduct regular site safety meetings to ensure adherence to all health and
safety standards and report issues
· Monthly reporting on work and sales status
· Manages team and members
· Delegate tasks and set deadlines
· Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
· Monitor team performance and report performance review
· Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma/Professional
Degree, Higher Secondary or equivalent.
· At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related onsite project is
required for this position.
· Required Skill(s): Business Analysis, Leadership, Microsoft Works, Project
Management, Project Planning, Specifications, Strategy, manage project
teams, project requirements, Plan, project schedule, project teams
· Preferably possesses own transport
Digital Marketing Executive
About the Job: •
Willingness to learn, problem solving skills.
Able to try new marketing angles, dare to dream and accomplish it•
Loves being creative and ideas generation•
Manage and drive social media campaigns and content marketing to maximize organization exposure and inbound leads •
Manage digital and social marketing channels to grow social following, presence, and engagement •
Planning & execution of marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness • Responsible for all digital content from conception to completion, and scheduling of content •
Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, capturing audiences attentions and delivering brand-focused messages • Performance tracking and reporting on all digital channels.
Knowledge in wordpress web development, photography, videography, video editing softwares, photo editing softwares is an advantage.
We are a young company that encourages personal growth and we aim to built a fun team together.
Requirements: • preferred 1-2 years of digital marketing experience or portfolio
Interested Candidates please click APPLY or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site Technician & Installer
底薪+补贴+OT （$1800-2300）新币只要肯学，工作态度好都可以尝试！公司直接招聘。 无中介费，包准证，
Looking for blinds installer or apprentice, with :
1, good attitude
2, willing to carry equipment and do drilling onto the wall
3, not afraid of height
4, good at team work;
5, willing to learn
Located Admiralty, near Woodlands Checkpoint
Salary+allowance+ OT= $1800 -$2300 Sin dollars ~ based on experience.
Malaysian Chinese/ Malay/ Singaporean ~ Are all welcomed.